It is possible in certain situations to notice a change in the appearance of one or more supplements in one or more pouches of your Cuure.
Be reassured, this phenomenon only occurs in rare cases.
To help you understand, here is a list of the most frequent changes that occur, and for each one an explanation:
- the change of colour of a capsule: this is mainly related to herbal supplements. The natural pigmentation of these is unstable. It is therefore normal that it changes slightly. Moreover, the colour also depends a lot on the harvest: sometimes the plant that is ground is more or less light or dark depending on the season and the age of the plant (mature or young). This is also due to the fact that we do not use any synthetic dyes or stabilisers to keep the colour unchanged.
- Agglomeration of the powder in a capsule: This occurs for several reasons. Firstly, because we use a 100% natural and organic rice-based anti-agglomeration agent. Although this is natural, it is slightly less effective than synthetic ones.
Furthermore, this may be linked to the storage conditions (humidity, sudden temperature changes, etc.) which favour the compaction of the powder.
- softening of soft capsules: our capsules are coated with gelatin (bovine, marine, or vegetable from algae) and are also natural. This makes them very sensitive to heat, which explains the possible softening during periods of high heat or storage near a heat source (oven, microwave, heating, window exposed to the sun, bag outside, etc.).
What are the consequences of these changes?
The first two situations mentioned are not dangerous. You can therefore continue your Cuure. However, in the third case, the capsule is unrecoverable because it has been emptied of its active ingredients.
Here are a few tips on how to store your Cuure properly:
- keep the Cuure in a dry place away from humidity
- keep the Cuure at room temperature, away from the sun or other sources of heat and light
- consume the Cuure within one day after opening the bag
Finally, if you notice any changes that have not been mentioned, or supplements that have been totally altered upon receipt, then this is linked to non-compliance with the optimal transport conditions.
Please do not hesitate to contact us directly so that we can send you a new box to give you the best Experience.